CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Got the chance to meet the PM today.
not personally though.
If you don't know,
he came to St.John's today
for the Malayan Christian School Conference
So what on earth was I doing there?
I sang la!
in the choir
Negaraku and the School Rally.
That's why..I never sang Negaraku that many times in my life before during practice
Since we were not the official choir group,we had a hard time singing coz we don't know the basics.we just sang.
The whole time,I was thinking of you,Flora.
hahah..
How I wished you were there to teach us. :)
But our teacher,a guy..was good too.He is Ryan.Look like Josh Groban
really.not lying.
He got a curly hair and a voice like Josh's!
haha..so I can say,I met Josh Groban

There were so many press guys there
and wow...u should see the camera flashing away!
makes my eyes hurt.hehehe..
:)
the whole ceremony is quite fast.
but the speeches were long...urgh
feel so sleepy..
they were talking about christian schools...
& wanted to includ BK in christian schools.
replacing Moral.
wow...but its just a proposal la.
hopefully it will be implemented.

Btw,I get to meet with Ms.Sim and Miss Goh
hhaha..
happy to meet them.
Miss Goh asked me..how on earth did I managed to sneak into St.John
shhhhhhh...
(whisper)
*)

that's all.
chao.
P.S: RIP MJ.Its shocking but do you know that worked for 45 years out of 50? wow.so long
I don't want my life to be like that.
so..Enjoy life,people.
=_)

watch the news tonight.My face might be there!haha



0 comments: