CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Transformers Rocks,man!!
=)
worth all the bucks watching it..
such a long movie too.
so much graphics that my butt is stucked on the chair.
even my hands stopped digging into the popcorn box.
hahaha

love Josh Duhamel.
(the Mejor Lennox,if you don't know)
he act in Las Vegas,the show..
patut la pernah see him..
but well,he looked so much cuter in the US army

btw, KTMB is urgh!!!
forever ever ever late!
was so packed in the train
and I can hardly breath.
can they just do something??!!!!
I am sicked of it already.

The random netball competition is next week!
omgosh..omgosh..
How on earth are we going to win?
only if a miracle happens.
I dreamed that I scored...
from the opponents goal directly towards the net
and in it goes..GOAL!
but heh..its just a dream

OB Night (Prom) is on Aug 8th.
the hunt for THE dress is on.
probably a high heel too. :)
yippee!
just thought of wearing a simple black dress..
haiz...just don't have to overdo it..
make it work.
thats all.

First term is in 2 weeks time.
Got lots to catch up.
urgh..
Wonder if I took the right path.
Yeah..I think so.
Lord,you guide me,k?


chao!
love,me.

0 comments: