CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

emotions

Today is officially the last day of school for the year 2009! means the start of holidays! means the ending of year 2009..

gosh, look how this year pass in a blink of an eye ??
But well, this year's holiday won't be the same...it won't be a relaxing time but the start of a grueling moment to study and catch up all my subjects..haiz.. (see, all the teacher's 'motivational' talks seems to work,huh?)Well, after we did so badly in our finals.Anyway, I thank God for His phenomenal guidance throughout my finals.Tell you, I did improve in some of the subjects,thanks to HIM! there's many testimonies to say about how wonderful is he to me. =) Love you la. <3

* warning* this would be a very very long post. so if you can tahan, good.If not..you know what to do,rite? like duh~~

Looking back throughout this 6 months in St.John's, I don't know what have I done.seriously.
I have been a lil' naughty at times..and lil' playful and well, have missed God's purpose of me being there. I don't know why, but I still can't 'connect' with St.John's.
I am missing St.Mary's like crazy. (bet some of my juniors might think i am crazy but haha..you will feel it too next time ) Don't really know what's is inside me but that feeling and reminiscing the olden days in St.Mary kept on playing in my mind.Maybe its because it the ANNIVERSARY of me leaving that school.and now that the form 5s are also gonna leave..

I sounds so emo la.. =(
I just couldn't leave behind all the good things that St.Mary's has poured into my life.way too many good things...now just I realized it.CF especially.Miss you guys la...
And now that St.John's is here, I've been comparing ..tell you what, st.mary's is far way better!! in many aspects. For example, they don't do spot checks AT ALL. but in my previous school, they spot checks EVERYDAY.hahhaha...sounds so ironic,huh? and bla bla bla...

okok...maybe Johannians might wanna kill me now.
I realized that its so easy to be a goody goody in St.Mary's.not that I want to be a goody goody everywhere i go, but am I shining the LIGHT?? hmm..I felt so sinful everyday after coming back from school...its so hard to be different here!!

I read some blogs from my juniors about NOV 4,the day for School Leaver's. and I realized how hungry and lost are the people of this world that they are finding for an answer. Which I hope they found it that day too...and now, I need to get this message through for those in St.Johns. St.Johns need GOD.They need JESUS. but it seems sooo hard! what am i gonna do?!

haih...enough of my words.
God, you heard me. NOthing is impossible with you. I will just leave everything to you, ok?
alright then.
chao

4 comments:

James Low said...

Hahaha...felt so sinful when u reached home everyday...lol

well my advice? stay away fr pigdog...LOL he's not bad actually.. not our class too...it's just that they're missing big time bcoz they don't know Jesus...

if u do wanna b d Light, perhaps CF shud b open to them, invite them, show them d love...haha

James Low said...

1 more thing...u don't ever ever EVER hope that spot checks be done on Form 6... teachers will faint, a hp shop could be opened and i think it will wreck havoc as good as 2012...

now be careful of what u wish for... hahahahaha...

alie said...

no la..won't want to wish 4 spotchecks in sji!!! its one of sj johns good thing...kskaka

alicethomas said...

Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, room escape games online; point and click adventure games will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try disney trivia board games . Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!