CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE END OF IT!

So whats on WEDNESDAY?
My driving test la!!
Resitting it for the second time..
fuh!..such a mental torture.

And so I missed my lessons in school to resit this...especially on a maths day!!awh..
but never mind..
I will soon be over with it!!
So I waited there which seems like eternity
went there like about 9 am but sat for the test only at guess what.......... 3.45pm.
Can you imagine the whole time waiting for your turn with nothing to do!
You just sit there and dream about anything you can think about.
But sad to say,once your mind goes somewhere,it will always come back to the test.
Then...there will be some 'big big butterflies' in your tummy which seems like its going to come out.
And later on,your mind just think of how the day is going to end..sad or happy?fail or pass?
Its realize its really a struggle to keep your motivation high.My mind seems to like negative thoughts.But its always a 'thing' that always say "Alison,you can do it.Don't worry.Cool down".I am sure its the Holy Spirit calming me down and giving me the assurance that everything will be alright.
As soon as I took the wheels...my cold sweat began dripping like crazy under the blazing heat.Uhhh..you can never imagine being in the car. its like a volcano in it.
You know what?! God answered me!!!yay! HE gave me a perfectly good car! hahaa..I think its a new car.Tell you what..usually they give old cars for bukit and everything..but I actually got a new car! hahaha..God you are GOOD!with good handbrakes and clutches...haha..God really answered me..kakakka
so..after telling everything..here comes the result.

I PASSED!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!
:)

but let me tell you a hilarious part..
so after doing the 3-point turn,I went to take my result slips from the JPA guy.I heart was like leaping up and down.I couldn't control it.Once I touch ground..I rannnnnnnnn to the table where the guy was sitting.
My happy world crashed at once.
The guy told me that I failed my 3 point turn.And my mind began racing somewhere..huh?3point turn? What did I do wrong??!!!
He told me ..I shouldn't stop and reverse again..and I began to give him a lecture of why I did that with tears building in my eyes.My vision blurred.Then..I began begging him.AGAIN.I said "tak boleh..tak boleh." I was crying already.hahha.Then he say..Tak boleh bagi kamu pass.Nah..kamu duduk lagi,ok?.Lagi la..I say Tak boleh..hahah
Then he gave me the slip."Nah..kamu tengok dulu." I looked and started jumping up and down like really crazy..I think I was shouting too.hmmm..and I bangged the table also.
I was so dramatic.I guess everyone was looking at me.And the other JPA officer were also laughing.urgh!!! I lost my 'water face'!!! I signed the slip but tears were still pouring.hhaha.I really felt like slapping that guy man! ISH!!! How dare him do me like that. haha..but nevermind la..at least he gave me a pass,right?
so fine.
I passed.and I Thank GOD for it.

0 comments: