CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

God you HEARD me again!
Thx Lord.
Love ya!
Muaxks!!!

Mel mel, thx for passing the pens to me yesterday.
God heard me..though I didn't ask Him directly,
but I was wishing it within me
that I can have the pens back
coz I really really need to use it yesterday..
to do some stuffs for orientation.
haha..
and just as I started doing the cutting and pasting,
MB called me and said,"Alison,can you come down and take your pens?"
hahahaha..
God is just so wonderful.
I already thought of going to Selayang Mall to get some new pens
since its with you.
thx God,thx Mel.


Well, this week is so crazy...
asking signatures from the seniors.
fuh!
its the form 6 orientation..
which we need to get tasks from the seniors..
similar to Probation week in St.Mary.
ALL OVER AGAIN.
so...
ya.so many bookmarks need to do.
I think I can open a bookmark shop already.
But I enjoyed doing it.hhaha
So far,I haven get any crazy tasks.
But one thing.......
I got one task: Sing your previous school song to Kexin.(ex-st.marian too)
and guess what?!!
I forgot the lyrics of ST.Mary's school song!!!
OMGoodnes.
How 'good' am I!
well..tommorrow just do.

chao for now.need to make more bookmarks.k!
:)
*how to make a pineapple bookmark?!
ish, = =

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh... so that's wat u meant when u said God heard u again... haha... :D okok.. sorry it took so long to return the pen ya... my gracie here always forgets to put it in her bag to give to MB... U WERE ABOUT 2 BUY A NEW PEN?? juz ask somebody to cum & take it from my hse oso can de ma.. Wat la... Well, u sound so busy doing the bookmarks and all... PINEAPPLE BOOKMARKS?? Aiyo... haha.. they make u do crazy stuff huh... haha.. WELL, HV FUN ALIE!!! :)

alie said...

haha..no la.just no time to go 2 ur hse to take it.anyway,thx k! hhhaaha..did the bookmarks d.hahah/just trace from the internet.its not as bad as in st.mary's one though.But some of my fren need to kiss other fren.so its yucky.huhhhh. :)

Unknown said...

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MAN..........
CAN DO LIKE THAT 1 OSO KA...
OH... THEN URS IS STILL NOT SO BAD...
JUZ 'PINEAPPLE BOOKMARKS'... HAHA...
Gud 4 u... no nid to do YUCKY STUFF... :)