CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling kinda emo today,haih. =(
No reasons.
Woke up from sleep and then, I sense this uncomfortable feeling, unable to breathe and my heart pumping adrenaline.
Anxieties? Fear?
I don't know.

Spent some time with God..
and I think I got the answers.
I need to come back to him and stop spending time with something else.
haih..
easy said than done.
I just felt like shouting right now and burst out in tears...
I guess all those feelings have been trapped inside within me since coming back from NS.
but just could not let it go.

I don't know how.
My focus isn't there anymore.
My hunger is diverted to something else.
My eyes looking at every other temptations.
Except Him.
All I could do just leave a heavy sigh.

And yes,youth camp is coming..so looking forward for a refreshing time with him.
Hopefully I will be rejuvenated and revived again.I am now lifeless.
haih haih haih.
I will just let Him do all He wants to do.
chao for now

0 comments: