CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Prom was awesome last night.Took loads of picture with my low quality camera.haiz.haiz

Anyway, its quite grand, I could say...the ball room is quite nice..
and haha.. johannians transformed!
all looked so pretty and sweet for the gals..
guys looking handsome and aaa....not nerdy.
kakaka

Went in on the short red carpet (haha..hw pathetic) ,snap the famous-with-the-oscar-throphy-picture...and then went in.then snap snap snap again.kakaka...feel like a celebrity.
Truly,the theme for the night " A Walk of Fame" is so suitable!!!
Then went to sit with Munirah (she looks sooo hot!my gosh!)

food was ok..didn't get to eat much.It is kinda cold..hmm ^]
but I actually wanted to eat more of the desserts..sadly..the waitresses took them before I could finish eating the cheese cake and the fruit tarts..sad
Amos was asking me..."wah..alison! you eat so much ar?"
and I replied him " you pay so much..of coz you eat la!"
I didn't get to eat finish my food though.sad..
mummy was saying ," you should bring me and i eat,while you see performance!" whatever la..haha :)

Our class performance (Jai Ho dance) was totally awesome too..
Wow,the gals totally look so hot!! n of coz..Patrick! no one will ever forget those moves!
Nevermind we didn't win the best performance..bt Mr.Han said we only lost to the chopsticks..so its ok.

The dancing was so not me.So i went out to a more peaceful atmosphere.Oh my...so chaotic inside!! The guys are so gay!all i could so is just laugh!

And it ended 11pm sharp.More snaps..and bye!

Sad.case today.the pics are all gone! phone got stolen and now..the memories will just get stucked in my brains.
But managed to revive some of them from facebook (thk God for facebook!)so here it is..

me & hadi

the leng zais in my class..hehe
leo,hadi,kevin,patrick n eugene.

me n li ting,the sweet gal!

jai ho dancers..aren't they hot?!!
(jia lin,adeline,ann,suang yuan n li ting)

picture with james

with suang yuan..and the 240 bucks pink dress!!




pics with the gals...the gossip gang n with Patrickthe gossip girls..hehe

thats all I could get hold of.Hopefully God will give some sense to the person who took my phone
and tell him not to steal!!!!
can you imagine it??
phone stolen in church!!
P.S:sori daddy,I lost another phone.no need to buy any more. :(

0 comments: