CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

a letter to DADDY,

Dear Dad,
Forgive me for I have failed you so many times.
I know I have not known you even if I called you Abba Father.
I am so sorry.
I failed to know your word..the one that you have given to me to guide me,your love letters to me.
You gave it to me but I did not spend enough time reading it.
Haih...
I don't know why... but its so hard to make a stand for you these days.
So many temptations and I always tend to fall into the enemies trap.

What will I do when people want to know about you?
I was tested today but I failed to tell them who you are to me..
my foundations about you are so WEAK!
Now I know..

So Dad, help me to hunger for more of your Words.
Spend more time with you..and resist all this world has to offer me.
You guide me in Your everlasting arms and never let me go..I know you wouldn't.
Help me also to bring in more brothers and sisters into our family.
Thank You ,daddy.

Your daughter,
Ally

1 comments:

Andy Mau said...

About 5 years has passed since this was written.
When you look back and think of the past, you can't help it but to shed tears of joy and thankfulness to the One who has guided you through.
He made you to be the Evangelism Subcomm, and I believe this was part of that reason. (Ohh, He's heard your prayers alright!)
It's amazing eh, to know that we have a marvelous God, who has a plan and purpose in store for us!
We might not know it now, at this present moment. But a few years down the road, and when we look back, we'll know for sure that He's preparing us to achieve a greater plan and purpose for His kingdom and for our lives!
That's why it's called "faith". We just need to keep on trusting in the Lord!
I'm truly encouraged by how much you've grown and how bold you're living for Jesus today!
Keep the fire burning for Jesus!
Alie may change, but God never changes! We just need to keep ourselves reminded of that.

May the Lord bless you richly in your labour and ministry for the Lord!
=D