CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Exams is in a few weeks time..
urgh...
Form 6 isn't that easy as I have thought...I guess that's why everyone prefers colleges,huh?
Will I continue to as least get a 3.0?
I guess it will be tougher this time round.no not 'guess' it 'will be'

Teachers kept on repeating the same old thing,
inflicting stresses on each of us..
I hate it.
Can they just show some encouragement like.
."don't worry,its just a school exam...or even......( i can't think of anything..)
well,
they just know how to say :
'ok...class,becareful ya.Soalan ini senior kamu selalu jawab salah...Jadi,belajar ,study baik-baik becoz exam kali ini sangat tough ya..."
( you know who is this..hhehe)

I love studying for Econs, but my motivation to study MATHS flew to somewhere in the deep blue Pacific Ocean.I couldn't find it. :( but still i guess Business Studies gone to the loji kumbahan.I hate this subject.
Well, well,
time to get jealous of the form 3s and continue on living.

Let God do the rest...I will just sit still and see what he has planned for me.ok?


ok! gonna study like CRAZY!
chao~

alison
sign out.
:P

0 comments: