CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

I am really really GLAD that I went for the Prayer/Sleepover in St.Mary's la.

I truly believe that God had planned for me to go, for me to be part of the school's tradition - School Leavers' Service.
Gosh...its really amazing and wonderful how God had lead me through all the years being a part of SLS..till I couldn't help but to look forward to it, even if this year, I won't be there to see what God has planned and going to do in St.Mary this Wednesday. Haih...I will just leave a BIG sigh... :(

Its just an indescribable feeling.yup. that says it all.
But yeah, still I get to play a little little part by praying for the big big day.
hah! all those dreams and visions of St.Marians girls bending on their knees, repenting and crying out to You!IMAGINE THAT! my goodness...I feel so excited!!

Though Friday was a long long long day, I knew it was truly God's strength to pull me through the day. Imagine, waking up at 5 am and at last getting a sleep at 5 am! I never knew I can do that! But haha... " The joy of the Lord is my strength.'' Being able to come back to the FAMILY in St.Mary really gave me the extra strength. yup!
Thinking about it..God is really good to CF yeah? I still remember when I was just in form 1 and now, look how much it had grown! wow...so surprised that most of you all can speak in tongues weih..how cool is that? hahah..

well well, i am now an alumni (Ms.Goh gave us that so called title..sounds so old..)hehe..my heart is always with CF and St.Mary.Really.
And I could sense that this WEDNESDAY will truly be a new beginning for St.Mary, where God is gonna shake the grounds and a great revival is gonna take place.You all played your part and now, its all up to God.So, be glad that you are apart of God's amazing history!

P.S : tell me what happen ok! chao...love you all.
Alie



0 comments: